Prosecutors reportedly want 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar to over all electronic devices amid pornography accusations. 

Article continues below advertisement

The indictment, which was obtained by Radar, said that prosecutors want to hand over all and cell phones containing the material if he is found guilty. 

Prosecutors asked that “upon conviction of any count,” Duggar be ordered to “forfeit” to the United States all of the illegal photos or videos, any profits made from sharing the child and “any property, real or person, including any and all computer equipment, used or intended to be used to commit or to promote the commission of the offenses in the Indictment,” Radar reported.

Article continues below advertisement

Article continues below advertisement

Duggar is accused of downloading material showing child sexual abuse, some of which shows children under the age of 12. He is suspected to have been in possession of the content in May 2019.

Article continues below advertisement

Article continues below advertisement

Duggar is also reportedly in an civil lawsuit for real estate fraud, according to Radar. 

However, despite the serious allegations, Duggar’s wife, Anna, is not going anywhere. “They are praying together for and Anna, who is standing by her husband as she always has,” the insider told The Sun

Article continues below advertisement

Duggar’s brother-in-law Derick Dillard, who is married to Jill Duggar, told Radar that the family was “surprised” by the arrest. “This is a very sad time for our family,” Dillard said. “That’s our only comment at this time.”

Article continues below advertisement

The pair tied the knot in 2008 and have six children together; Mackynzie, 11, Michael, 9, Marcus, 7, Meredith, 5, Mason, 3, and Maryella, 17 months, and Anna is expecting another child. However, this will be an issue amid the case as while Duggar is in custody until his detention hearing on May 5, if he is given bond he will reportedly be required to “live in a home without minors.”

Duggar has been charged by indictment with two counts of receiving and possessing child pornography. If convinced he faces $250,000 fines on each count as well as up to 20 years behind bars. He has pleaded not guilty, as previously reported by OK!. 

LEAVE A REPLY