However, most people’s dream beach is one devoid of people. Why? Well, judging by the following collection of photos, people are the one element of the beach that has the power ruin your entire day. Humans are unpredictable, weird, and downright bizarre. Don’t believe me? Well, the following collection of photos should be more than enough to prove my point.
1. That’s one way of getting your SPF levels up
2. Banana boats in space?
3. I’m really hoping these are just cleverly disguised water bottles
4. The biggest line of snow you’ll ever see
5. Taking the concept of face planting to the next level
6. Frankenstein’s baby
7. Well this is awkward
8. This guy clearly isn’t down with freeing the nipple
9. When you’ve had too many popadoms the night before your big day out
10. Michael Jackson reincarnated
11. I hear it’s good for your skin?
OK, OK, so after looking at that collection of utter oddballs, I might retract my previous comment in which I stated I would like to live the rest of my life as a seagull. I’d much rather live the rest of my life as the guy in #11 because he quite clearly doesn’t give a damn about the haters. Oh, and he’s bound to have the fewest wrinkles out of every single person on the beach. Mudpack, anyone?