When Alphabeat tortured all our ears with their 2007 hit, Fascination, I swore I would never use the word again. Didn’t seem a drastic loss as fascinating can be replaced with a multitude of other words that could achieve a similar effect. But everything changed when I stumbled upon the most amazing photos I’d ever seen.
My mind was racing, how could I possibly describe these pictures without using the word ‘fascinating’? Turns out, it was impossible. So I swallowed my pride, embraced the fascination and put together this article to blow your minds and enlighten you.
1. A driverless Mercedes in San Francisco.
3. Italian MEP, Licia Ronzulli, is known for often bringing her daughter to work with her.
4. Nurses after a patient suffers a miscarriage.
5. Curtain from a smokers’ apartment after being dunked in a bath.
6. An oasis in Libya.
7. The ultimate zombie apocalypse survival location: Aogashima.
8. These two women are twins parented by a white father and a half-Jamaican mother.
9. Wheel repair.
11. Fossilised teeth of a T-rex.
12. A man rests in his cage home which he rents in Hong Kong.
13. Hala fruit.
14. A homeless man’s home in downtown L.A.
15. French soldiers on board a EC 725 Caracal.
16. 15 tonnes of illegally poached elephant tusks set on fire in Kenya.
17. A photographer from Yemen illustrates how women are vanishing into the darkness.
18. A teenage Taylor Swift.
19. In a few years we’re gonna look back and laugh that they used to sell memory in GBs.
21. Icelandic cinema in a swimming pool.
22. Mongolian ger.
23. A woolly mammoth’s tusk is unearthed from a Siberian riverbed.
24. Bodybuilder with lowest body fat level ever recorded.
25. 2014 Range Rover Autobiography Black Interior.
26. Largest man in the world in 1903, police officer in 2013.
27. Caterpillar constructs cage using its own spines.
28. Available at Sam’s.
29. The resting place of the all-powerful Sarlaac in Italy.
30. Hanging gardens, Singapore.
31. Dubai from above.
32. Earth from Mars and Mars from Earth.
Woah, talk about a fascination overdose, my mind needs a palette cleanser…
Don’t wanna over-stimulate the old brain box now do we?!