Ahhh, school. Low-key the best years of life when your sole responsibility is to absorb new knowledge that no one will blame you for forgetting later. Sure, math class may feel like a drag, but just wait until you’re in your twenties trying to figure out FICO rates and credit scores without a teacher you can sit with for a few minutes after class to answer your questions.
All in all, to quote my good friend Peaches, “stay in school cuz it’s the best.” But who says the best can’t get even better with a little bit of shared humor?
Whether you’re looking for the perfect joke to describe your latest homework assignment or just want to make your classmates laugh at lunch, we’ve compiled 29 age-appropriate school jokes that will even get a giggle out of your teacher.
- Why are fish so smart? They travel in schools!
- What do you call a Stegosaurus with carrots in its ears? Anything you want, it can’t hear you.
- What’s a witch’s favorite class? Spelling!
- Why won’t the elephant use the computer? He’s afraid of the mouse.
- What sort of grades did Tommy Wiseau receive in school? Oh, high marks.
- Math teacher: A man from Los Angeles drove toward New York at 250 miles per hour and a man from New York drove toward Los Angeles at 150 m.p.h. Where did they meet?
Student: In jail.
- A teacher asks her student, “Joe, why did you eat your homework?” Joe replies, “Because I don’t have a dog.”
- Why do they never serve beer at a math party? Because you can’t drink and derive.
- What is grammar? The difference between knowing your crap and knowing you’re crap.
- What do you get when you mix sulfur, tungsten, and silver? SWAG.
If you enjoyed these school jokes, you’ll love some of our others — check them out below.
More From Distractify