Every once and a while, we capture something that we weren’t quite planning on getting in the frame. Maybe you got photobombed, or perhaps just some strange accidental capture of something so embarrassing you can’t believe you hit ‘post’.
Whether mirrors have been unfortunately positioned, tricksters lurking in the shadows, or simply an optical illusion, these 16 people really should have checked the backgrounds of their photos before sharing them online for the world to see.
1. Put the mouse back in the house!
Oh, phew, that’s just the baby’s foot. Did you really think we’d post an actual penis on here?
2. Goodness gracious, great balls of Grandpa!
Oh no wait, those are knees. Definitely knees.
3. Anyone else notice the giant elephant in the room?
And by “elephant”, I’m definitely talking about something else…
4. She may have just revealed a lot more about herself that she intended.
Always remember kids, glasses are reflective surfaces.
It’s important to always check those reflective surfaces when posing for a photograph. If you want to see some hilarious photo-fails involving mirrors, be sure to check out the next shot involving one handsome dude… and his dad’s tighty whities.
5. Put on some pants, ya lazy bum!
Sheesh, you’d think people would pay more attention to the formal dress code.
6. Well, that’s one way to check out a nice bum.
Heads up, he’s looking at more than your new glasses.
7. No one is buying that you guys aren’t in a relationship.
Your shadows are totally giving you away.
8. Look at all the stuff in that room.
He couldn’t find a pair of pants in there? Or at least a sheet to cover the mirror?
If you enjoyed the insight into this guy’s hard to view places, check out the next picture. This girl has found the perfect way to take a peek up one of her cavities…
9. She nose no boundaries.
Get it? See what I just did there?
10. Oh Lord!
Jesus is so not doing what I think he’s doing with that cow, right?
11. He’s got a foot long!
That’s because it’s an actual foot. See the toes?
12. Waldo’s got to eat too!
Now, which table was he at again?
Now that you’ve found Waldo, see if you can spot what’s missing in this next photo:
13. What a waste of perfectly good printer paper.
He could have used it to make copies of his resume.
14. I’d be more concerned about baby’s inherited intelligence than her gender.
I’m thinking it might be a good idea to invest in good schooling, put her education in someone else’s hands.
15. Okay, this one is actually pretty epic.
Seriously, they are definitely winning most original wedding photo.
16. Want to lose inches off your stomach in seconds?
Warning: Just be sure you understand how Photoshop works before you try it.
If you want another photoshop fail, check out this video for one involving Gigi Hadid. Seriously, what have they done to her face?